Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tate's Bake Shop

We just started selling these cookies by Tate's Bake Shop at work and OH MY GOD! They are so delicious that I knew I had to share them with all of you.  Right now, we only have the Chocolate Chip, which are to die for, but I am really excited to try their other flavors as well.

The funny thing about them is that they sort of look like they are cooked a little well done, but when you take your first bite, they taste like perfect homemade cookies.

I seriously cannot stop eating them!


The other flavors that they carry are White Chocolate Macademia Nut and Oatmeal Raisin. And tons of other treats as well like pies, dessert bars, and breakfast cakes. Yum! 

I am also in love with their packaging.  Their logo, boxes, and bags are so cute.  They are great for gifts, check out their Assorted Cookie Gift Pack below. 

And their pricing is so reasonable.  For the Gift Pack below, you get 3 boxes with 12 cookies in each for $25!

And they are great for wedding favors, check out the cute boxes below in white and Tate's traditional green.  Each box has 6 delicious cookies.  I would love to attend a wedding with these as favors! Mmmm!

 


They also have a store in Southampton that I would love to check out.  It looks sooo cute, and I would love to check out some of their other products.

Tate's Bake Shop
43 North Sea Rd.
Southampton, NY 11968


And lastly, who would not want to be able to make these amazing cookies, I feel like I need their cookbook desperately!

pictures via Tate's Bake Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment