Friday, January 13, 2012

BIRCH BOX - January


I love receiving my BirchBox delivery every month.  It is so exciting to open the cute little box and see what suprises are in there.  I apologize for not showing you the boxes from the last two months, but everything has just been so crazy. 




So here is this month's BirchBox contents:

So far, I have only tried the LARABAR, which was pretty good.  I liked the flavor, but the consistency was sort of weird to me.

I am excited to try the Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap.  It smells soooo good, it was the first thing that I noticed when I opened the box.  The soap is also very pretty, it would be a great addition to a guest room.

Inside the box, they also send a little magnet and a list of
Mini Detoxes for your life in 2012:

Your Mind: Turn off your computer, iphone, or blackberry one hour before bed.  You'll sleep soundly and  
wake up sunny, not stressed.

Your Relationships: Send your grandma a handwritten note, give your little sis a call, or tell a colleague they’re doing a great job.

Your Closet: Take out anything that makes your feel less-than-awesome and donate it to a charity like Dress for Success.

Your Diet: Cut out processed foods for a few days.  Focus on fruits, veggies, whole grains, and plenty of dark chocolate.

Your Bathroom Cabinet: Check expiration dates and throw out any products past their prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment