Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lilac Bijoux & ZENGO

For MLK Weekend, I went down to Maryland to visit one of my best friends, Lauren.  We had such a great weekend.  On Saturday, we went to Annapolis for some shopping, drinks, and dinner.

We came across the cutest boutique, Lilac Bijoux.  They had some great dresses and amazing jewelery.  They have a great online store, so check them out.
 

I found the cutest earrings. They are the perfect summer earrings. Check them out...


Then Saturday, we met up with our friend, Kristen, for DC Restaurant Week at ZENGO.

What I loved about ZENGO was that alot of restaurants normally have a set menu with limited options for Restaurant Week, but at Zengo, you could choose any Appetizer and any Entree from their normal menu. And for Dessert, they gave you a choice of 2, but I did not see their Dessert Menu to know what I missing.




Everything there was so delicious, but there were a few dishes that I have to mention because they were sooo good...

First, these were the Thai Chicken Empanadas with Chile Poblano, Ozxaca Cheese, and Mango-Curry Salsa. Amazing!

 

Then, there were the Pork Mushroom Gyoza Dumplings with Garlic, Porcini, and Black Vinegar Soy Sauce.  I love dumplings and these were veryy good.

 

And, to complete an amazing meal was one of my favorites for dessert... CHURROS!! 

Cinnamon Sugar Churros with Mexican Hot Chocolate! Mmmmmm! 

 

I cannot wait to try their location in New York!

Lilac Bijoux pictures via Lilac Bijoux
Zengo pictures via Zengo and Yelp 

No comments:

Post a Comment