Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BIRCH BOX - February

I love BirchBox!!!  So here is my February Box, a little late, but so excited that it is finally here!



So here is this month's BirchBox contents:
1. beautyblender 2 pack, $25.95
2. EYE ROCK Designer Liner 2 packs of 4, $13
3. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint $38
4. Mineralogie Ultimate Cream Concealer $16
5. Chuao Chocolatier Spicy Maya ChocoPod $6
6. Green River Ordinance Digital Download

So far, I have tried the ChocoPod which was very interesting and delicious, I think I would like to try one of their other flavors like Potato Chips in Chocolate, mmmm!

Also, I gave the EYE ROCK a try while I was in Atlantic City, and while I didn't actually make it out wearing them, one of my friends wore them out and totally rocked them! They looked awesome on her!

Can't wait for next month's box to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment