Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Planners

I have been looking for a new planner for 2012.  When it comes to planners, I am typically very picky.  For the last two years I have ended up settling on the standard At A Glance Monthly calendars for work.  This year, I need to be a little more organized, so I have been on the hunt for something a little different that is a little smaller so that I can throw it in my bag.  I have been doing some research and came across some great possibilites on La Dolce Vita and College GlossHere are the planners that I am considering:

1. My At-A Glance Monthly Planner ($20) - maybe in a smaller version, but nothing beats the big spaces and professional look.


2. Laurel Denise Planner ($35) - These planners are so cute, and I loveeee the design.   It allows you to see the month, the current week, and your daily/weekly to dos all at the same time.


3. 8 Days A Week Planner ($18) - I love how colorful and fun this one is. It has columns for Sunday through Saturday, plus an additional space for Someday.


 4. Erin Condren Life Planner ($50) -  I love the tabs and all of the different sections inside, but most of all I love the customizable cover!


5. Kate Spade Desk Top Spiral Planner ($38) - Love this cute planner.  Its a September 2011-December 2012, too bad I didn't get one earlier.    


6. Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda ($25) - This one is so cute too, and its a August 2011-December 2012, plus it includes cute little stickers.
 

7. The Container Store's Mini Three Ring Binder ($16) - I love these little binders, they are so cute.  And with the filler paper you can customize them to exactly what you need.


8. Sarah Pinto Weekly Planners ($20) - I love these preppy planners. They have great monthy and weekly pages too!


9. Filofax Apex Personal Organizer ($36) - Love these cute planners with tons of filler options. They are super durable, come in cute colors, and i love the elastic closure.


10. Moleskine 12 Month - Color A Month Planner Set - I love these cute little notebooks.  I love how you get a nice clean brand new little book for each month.


Now, it just comes down to the hardest part, making the decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment