Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November BirchBox

One thing that I look forward to every month is opening the mailbox to find my little pink BirchBox.  I love checking out all the new products.
It's like a mini-Christmas every month!


So here is what I got this month in my November Box...


My make-up artist used a nude eyeliner on my inner lash lines for my wedding, and it really made my eyes look so much bigger.  I have been looking to buy one of my own, and I was so excited to find this in my box.  Now I can try it out for myself!

I just got my nails done, but I am excited to try this color on my toes this weekend!

Thinking of packing this in my suitcase for our Honeymoon.

And, I'll throw this on in there too!

Yummy! Chocolate Covered Pretzels are one of my favorite, and my sample just happened to be Toffee Crunch, my absolute favorite topping!  BirchBox knows me so well. : )

Along with the box came the BirchBox Holiday Shop Gift Guide.  Have you checked it out yet?  So many great ideas for so many people on your list, and maybe just a little something for yourself! Wink!


 In honor of the first snow fall of the year today, I thought it was only necessary to also show you guys their Limited Edition BirchBox Home Snow Day Box

If only I was able to stay home with this box today, I would have been in heaven...

Look at everything that it comes with:

And it's only $39 (including shipping)!

I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment