Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bathroom Inspiration

In a small two bedroom house, the one and only bathroom needs to be multifunctional.  It's a master bathroom, guest bathroom, really an everything bathroom.  It needs to have a lot of storage, yet still look clean and uncluttered.  

I'm looking for white, bright, with a little pop of color.

I have been doing a lot of "research" on Pinterest, here are some of my favs...

Love the white tiles & love the wall color...



The color combo of this office bathroom is perfect...

Love the large subway tiles...

Lots of fun, cute storage...

Like the dark vanity with white sink and its still nice and bright...

Looking forward to showing you all the end results...


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that the bathroom spaces is important. A big storage bathroom is always increase your comfort level. I have some valuable ideas, check the Casehalifax.

    ReplyDelete