Thursday, November 7, 2013

Current Obsessions for Fighting the Cold Weather

With temperatures here starting to get a little chilly, I think its time to whip out some of my winter must-haves.  I cannot get through the cold without my box of leggings, stockings and tights, my north face & under armour collection of thermal coats & jackets, and my never ending collection of scarves, hats & gloves.  Did I mention that I am always super cold??? I have a blanket and sweater at my desk at work. And I wear like 500 layers everyday on my commute to work.

So here are a few  of my must-haves for getting through the cold weather: 

1. Fleece-lined Leggings from Anthropologie
These are awesome, now I wont have to wear three pairs of leggings under every single one of my outfits.


These wipes exfoliate my skin and keep my face healthy and glowing all winter.

3. Calvin Klein Infinity Scarf from TJMaxx
My new favorite scarf in my collection.  It goes with everything and keeps me nice and warm.



My go to moisturizer.  It's perfect for my super dry skin and its great on my skin all year long.  It keeps my skin hydrated without making it greasy or shiny.



I tried this for the first time this morning and I don't think I will ever be able to live without it again. It is delicious and will keep me warm all winter long.

Hope you all are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment