Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BIRCH BOX - March


My March Box is here! Take a look at all of the great stuff...



So here is this month's BirchBox contents:
1. Kérastase Elixir Ultime $54
2. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser $22
3. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin $38.50
4. Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas  $6
5. Color Club Neon Nail Polish in Jackie Oh! $8
6. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien $85

I have to say I am completely in love with the Color Club Neon Nail Polish in Jackie Oh!. It is the cutest neon, bubblegum pink color, perfect for the upcoming spring and summer weather.  Also, I don't know if it was just me, but the nailpolish seemed alot easier to apply than the other typical nailpolishes that take me hours to maneuver with my left hand. 

Also, while I have been testing out the other products as well, I am really looking forward to trying the Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas.  The flavors sound delicious and if they are good for the skin and my tastebuds that sounds like a win-win situation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment