Monday, January 24, 2011

Warm & Comfy Beds

While I love having a super light-filled bedroom, there are just some mornings that I just wish the sun would stay away, because I just want to stay in bed all day. And with the cold weather, the only place I want to be is in a nice, warm, comfy bed!  I would have spent this entire past weekend in bed, if the sun wasn't so hot and bright coming through the window. I think I would have stayed there regardless though if I had one of these amazing beds to crawl into.

I love this room seen in Adore Magazine.  I love the blanket, I just want to curl up in it!


I love these next two seen on Bodie and Fou.  I am in love with the dark grey walls, with the big pillowy duvets.  They just say "fall into me." 



My favorite is from Ish and Chi.  I love this room with the dark walls, but with the comfy yet pretty bed.  I think this is perfect. I would love a bedroom like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment