Saturday, January 22, 2011

Peacock Feathers

Last year, on a trip to the Bronx Zoo, I was amazed by the large amount of Peacocks that just roam around the grounds.  I spent most of the day trying to follow them around to capture a perfect picture of their beautiful feathers; however, I was somehow unsuccessful.  Here are my best attempts:


But, I love how peacock feathers have been everywhere in the last few years from fashion to home decor to event design.  Here are some of my favorite Peacock Feather looks:
(Row 1: Photo Shoot on Weddings in the City, Earrings from Urban Outfitters, Place Setting on The Party Dress, Cake by That's A Cake? Row 2: Signature Cocktail Display seen on HWTM by Pizzazzerie, Placecards seen on HWTM by Timeless Paper, Champagne Flutes by GodivaGlass, Place Setting seen on GetMarried.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment