Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BIRCH BOX


I saw BirchBox in a magazine last month and was sooo excited to try it.  You can sign up here, and every month they send you a package of 4 or 5 deluxe samples from the best brands for $10!  So, when I came home to my first BirchBox delivery, I could not wait to rip it open. 


I love the wrapping and the little card they send you explaining each product...



 
Here is what came in my delivery this month...


So far, I have already tried  a couple of the products. 

The AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream made my hands so soft and it smells so good, which is perfect because everyone keeps grabbing my hand to see my engagement ring.

The JUNO Serum really made my skin glow, so much that one of my co-workers commented on it.  I am going to have make the sample last a while, because I am not ready to spend $125 on the regular size bottle.

And, the Spackle Bronze Primer is amazing.  It is working perfectly with my tinted moisturizer to make my tan from vacation last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment