Thursday, November 12, 2015

Family Photo Inspiration


I am very excited to send out Christmas cards this year with the newest addition to our little family.  I have been scouring Pinterest looking for some inspiration on what I want the perfect Christmas Card Family Photo to look like.

Here are some of my favorites:

(Add a baby to this first one, LOL)
What to wear - Engagement session:





This would be cute to wear scarves and have the beach or palm trees in the background:

And, these are the most adorable baby photos ever!!!

The holidays are a time to bring family together. What better way to spread holiday cheer than with these original family Christmas card photo ideas.

Best use of that little red car I've ever seen!! (Photo by Clearly Perceived Photography):

Baby's 1st Christmas Photo Session Idea / Santa / Prop Ideas / Props / Family / Fun Holiday Card Idea / Precious Moments Photography:

No comments:

Post a Comment