Monday, February 28, 2011

My 2011 Academy Awards Best Dressed List

I loved the red dresses on the red carpet especially Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein and Jennifer Hudson in Versace.  And I cannot get enough of Resse Witherspoonin Armani Prive.  I love her timeless, classic style and adore everything that she wears from hanging out with her kids to red carpet events like this one.
   
And what is the Oscar’s without a little sparkle.  I loved Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein, Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa, and Michelle Willams in Chanel Haute Couture.

But my FAVORITE dress of the night, was not on the red carpet at all. 
I love Mandy Moore in this gorgeous blue Monique Lhuillier gown. 
The dress is amazing.  Its' my favorite color and I love the detailing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment