Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scrabble

I am loving the trend of using Scrabble tiles as part of wedding decor.  I love playing Scrabble with Joel and I think its such a cute way to share and incorporate something you love doing together in your wedding.  Here are some of my favorite inspirational photos
. 
The first is Tammy Golson's Table at the Wedding Crashers Show at The Bell House in Brooklyn.
(seen on Inspired Goodness, photo by Kristina Hill)

Cute Escort Cards & Table Decor

Loveee these escort cards & table numbers from this beautiful Anthropologie inspired
wedding on Green Wedding Shoes...

These cute Scrabble gameboards are a great addition to this amazing, summery Pasadena Wedding...

This is such an adorable picture of the Bride & Groom from another Pasadena Wedding....
(via Ruffled, photos by Jagger Photography)

I found this keychain and cufflinks on Uncommon Goods. The keychain would be such a great gift from a wedding with some Scrabble details.  And the cufflinks are such a cute detail for your guy for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment